College Resource Associates is your partner in:
- Giving your child the best possible advice
- Finding the right college and gaining acceptance
- Evaluating options for your child
- Determining eligibility for financial aid
- Identifying types and sources of aid
How do we help your family?
- We are your child's guide, teacher and cheerleader
- We teach your student time management, organization and self-advocacy skills
- We brainstorm essay topics and guide the writing and editing process
- We prepare students for college visits, interviews and performing arts auditions
- We recommend colleges that are the best fit academically, socially and financially
With whom do we work?
- With students in grades 7-10, helping them to choose their courses and guiding them to appropriate activities and testing
- With Juniors and Seniors, whether they are "traditional" students, recruited athletes, or fine or performing arts students, helping them make wise choices and successfully navigate the application process
- With transfer students, older students returning to college, and graduate students, helping them transition to a new learning environment that is appropriate for their academic, professional and personal needs